We are here to help!
Our experts want to be your partner in helping you make the best decision for your workplace. When considering a new or improved crane, review these questions:
- What is the purpose of the system?
- How do I wish to increase the safety of loads lifted?
- How will a crane improve the safety of my employees?
- How frequently will this system be used?
- How will the load be moved and located before and after the crane?
- Will I need to move this system at any time and how could that be accomplished?
- How do I need the crane or system to move and operate? (for example, up and down, left and right, forward and back?)
- What lifting capacity will I need?
- How much money should I invest?
- What are maintenance or follow up needs?
Keep in mind, investing in a crane or hoist system will improve your operations, increase safety and efficiency, improve the overall product quality as well as improve the customer experience. Begin your evaluation process with a consultation from one of our experts to ensure the proper lift system for your needs
Our crane solutions can accommodate lifting capacities of 1-75 Tons and bridge spans of up to 110 feet
Experienced. Durable. Trustworthy.
Our nationwide customers include: military facilities, manufacturing companies, distribution centers, utility plants, and a variety of other industries.
When it’s time to consider how a crane will improve the efficiency of your operation, contact one of our engineers to review possible solutions. Professionals at OHCSI want to thoroughly understand the type of overhead lifting system, material options, and benefits you are considering. Crane and hoist applications are numerous and vary; we want to ensure you are getting the best possible solution for your specific needs.
We are SAM and SBA certified, and follow standards set forth by OSHA and the Crane Manufacturers Association of America (CMAA). Our business is women-owned and our facility is located in Cokato, MN.
Can we help decide?
Contact us for a quote and learn about what overhead crane would meet your needs.